Monday, November 3, 2008

Trick or Treat




This year we dressed up as Barney, Betty and Bamm-Bamm Rubble from the Flintstones. Our good friends the Austins were Fred, Wilma and Pebbles. The festivities started with ward party last weekend. We won "Best group costume" and had a great time passing out candy from our decorated Bedrock classroom, complete with the Flintstones music playing in the background. Chad tried to spray his hair yellow, but it turned out green, so on the real Halloween night, we skipped that step in the costuming. On Halloween we trick or treated with a huge group of friends. I had forgotten how much fun trick or treating is! Parker had a blast and loved sifting through each bowl of candy, very seriously, to find his perfect piece.... we realized he is pretty indecisive, just like his parents.

14 comments:

winston and jillyn egan said...

What a cute idea. I love the pic of pebbles kissing bam bam. I think this year does take the cake!

Sally F said...

You guys are soooo cute! What a great idea to decorate classrooms, too.

Lisa said...

I LOVE your costumes. I saw them on the Austin's blog and couldn't wait for you to post your pictures too. You guys always come up with the greatest ideas!

Lindsey, J.D. said...

You guys definitely deserved best group costume! Year after year you never disappoint. But I agree this may have been the best!

Angela Hill said...

how cute!!!

Lacey said...

cutest idea ever! and your costumes are amazing! so i seriously think parker is the cutest little boy i have ever seen!

Cori Henderson said...

How cute, I love those costumes! Where did you get those? That is such a good idea.

courtni said...

You guys are out of control creative!! SO CUTE! xo

The Drawes said...

So awesome!!! And SUPER SUPER UBER Adorable!!!

I'm so excited to see him soon!!!

Matt and Jennae Porter said...

SOOOOOO CUTE!!

Carter Family said...

I just saw your pictures on the Walkers blog and had to see more! Oh my word, what a cute costumes and a great idea! You all look so cute! I wanted to compliment your family picture at the top of your blog too, what a sweet kandid shot!

Amy

SusieQ said...

You guys are awesome! And I love your new header and all the cute pictures.

Croppermom said...

That was a WONDERFUL idea I am in love with it. I wish I had thought of someithing that unique when my oldest was little. Stop by and see our blog sometime

Liz said...

so cute. My children will love these since they've memorized the Flinstones characters from their vitamins. Ha ha.