Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Fishy Night

On Friday night we went down town to the new East side of Baltimore's inner harbor and ate fish tacos at little place called Taco Fiesta. They were really good, but I am still searching for fish tacos that can compare to Rubio's. Yum. It was a beautiful night, so from there we walked across the bridge and went to the National Aquarium at the inner harbor. Parker was amazed with all of the water, fish and especially the dolphin show. I was really impressed with the aquarium and can't believe that this was our first time there! We got to see some really cool sharks, sea turtles, sting rays, and alligators, and even walk through a rainforest. What a fun night!




He wouldn't take his eyes off the gigantic sting ray


Parker, trying to catch the fish through the glass


Dolphin show


Doesn't this look like one of those screen savers?

4 comments:

Kelly said...

Hey Em
I just wanted to drop you a note to say Hello. I can't believe how big Parker has gotten, he is so adorable! Seems like not long ago he was just a bump in your belly in the PICU. I'm glad to see you guys are all doing well. I have been really busy is school, but its off to a great start
Take Care
Kelly Brun

Croppermom said...

I love the pics. Sounds like an awsome evening

Carissa, Brandon, Carly, & Tyler said...

i had rubio's for lunch- it was great! 2 fish taco combo- can't beat it!

Liz said...

we only went to the aquarium once and Maryanne and Bradley still talk about it. I'm glad you experienced at least once!