Friday, October 31, 2008

Flashback to Halloweens of the Past

Chad and I both love Halloween. It is such a fun time of year, and I love coming up with a new costume idea, and then whipping out the sewing machine to see what I can do. Chad and I started dating around Halloween back in 2001. I know I have a picture of us at a party, me in my Ninja turtle costume and Chad scantily clad as a lady bug... but I can't seem to find it. Oh well, here are a few pictures of our costumes since being married. Sorry they're kind of small, but they all blow up if you click on them.

2002 - Devil and Angel



2004 - "1920's" ...(think Bagger Vance)




2005 - Elphaba and Scarecrow (from Wicked... not the Wizard of Oz .. hint hint:)



2006 - Wendy and Peter Pan (we conned our friends into being Tinkerbell, John, Michael, Captain Hook and Tigerlilly)



And yes, Chad wore tights... haha



2007 - HEFTY and GLAD trash bags... (a pun on the fact that I was about 7 months pregnant, hence my beauty in the picture)




Stay tuned for pictures of THIS YEAR's 2008 costumes, with Parker making his Halloween Debut... they just might be our best costumes yet!!!

3 comments:

Cori Henderson said...

Cute pictures! I love seeing Halloween costumes. I never dress up a whole lot though. I love the trash bag idea!

winston and jillyn egan said...

I love that you were heafty! That's fun for years to come. I'm excited to see what this year brings!

Nate and Lori said...

OK, I'm ready to see this years costumres! You guys are so creative with your costumes. I've got to figure that out one of these years.