Thursday, January 10, 2008

Doctor Update:

So, I went back to the doctor today. I am now dilated to a 2 and 75-80% effaced. My due date is the 23rd, and my doctor said he would induce me on the 18th if I wanted him to, or wait until after my due date on the 25th... tempting. We will see in the next couple of days.

Wednesday, January 9, 2008

Getting ready for Parker

Baby update:

1. Yes, we have decided to name our baby Parker

2. We finished the nursery.... here are some photos.

3. We can not wait for the little guy to get here!!! Last week I was dilated to a 1 and I go back to the doc tomorrow.