Monday, October 27, 2008

Picking Pumpkins


On Friday night we went with some friends to the pumpkin patch. Wow, we got so many great pictures of the kids with all of the pumpkins. They had a great time. I was a little surprised how much Parker loved it since he seemed to be a little scared of the big pumpkin the photographer had (see screaming picture in previous post)... but the cute little guy absolutely loved it. We picked out a really cute "fairytale" pumpkin. I LOVE those! And a little green and yellow one for Park. Afterwards, Chad and I got some Chinese take out, and put Parker to bed. It was a really fun night, and a successful first trip to the pumpkin patch for Parker!

8 comments:

Cori Henderson said...

What adorable pictures! Parker has the most adorable smile, I love how big it is! Looks like fun.

Lacey said...

oh my gosh all of your pictures are so cute. i guess it makes up for your last photo shoot attempt! i have never seen those fairytale pumpkins before, they are awesome!

The Chase's said...

I swear Parker just gets cuter and cuter every time I look at your blog! How fun are all you pictures with the pumpkins?

Tia Zwick said...

Em, I miss Park so much!!! He is dressed so so well and has such a cute little, or should I say BIG smile! Ha ha. I just got your 'Ward Halloween Party' pictures. Your costumes are awesome! Good job making them!

Angela Hill said...

he is too cute!!! I'm glad he wasn't afraid of the pumpkins. I have never heard of the fairytale pumpkins, they look cool.

The Drawes said...

Oh my goodness!! He looks so much like chad it's crazy!!

winston and jillyn egan said...

Emily he seriously has the cutest smile! And I love the pics below with him screaming...so funny!

Todd and Rachel Allen said...

I just can't get over how cute Parker is! It sounds like you all are doing well! We love you guys!