Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Zwick Trip to Florida



We spent the week of the 4th of July in Florida with the whole Zwick clan. My parents rented beach condos on the little island, Siesta Key, just off the coast of Florida. We had so much fun being together. The white sand beach was AMAZING, with perfectly warm water. Lots of time was spent laying out at the beach, great pools, restaurants, really late nights talking, and we even got to see my Grandpa and Grandma Stevens, who live down in Florida. Parker loved being with his grandparents, aunts, uncles and cousins. We celebrated my mom's birthday on July 3rd... so fun, and then celebrated the 4th of July all together. I have never had a better 4th of July! We layed on lounge chairs right on the beach, and watched a great fireworks display over the ocean, as well as all the hundreds of personal shows people were lighting all around us. People bring BIG stuff to the beach. It was awesome, and our little dare devil Parker loved every second. Can't wait to go back next year!
Park and I stayed a few extra days with my mom at my grandparents house and we were really spoiled. It was really fun to have my mom to myself for a few days too.
Thanks mom and dad for a great trip! We love you!

6 comments:

The Skinners said...

oh my goodness! You guys go on the best trips. You all look so tan. Can't say as much for us, except Molly! I can't wait to see you all. Parker looks so chunky. Him and Molly will have to have a play date. See you in a week.

Love Hannah

AJ said...

Looks like a fun trip. Kudos.

Cori Henderson said...

I'm soooo jealous! What a fun trip! Looks like your family is doing well.

winston and jillyn egan said...

Hey it's Jillyn! It was fun to read what your up to and your little boy is darling. I would love to catch up.

Nate and Lori said...

lovin the butt shot. Thanks for coming over last night and making us feel good.

and i think to myself...what a wonderful world said...

hi emily!! I have been meaning to comment on your blog for a long time now. Parker is absolutely adorable! You know even in 5th grade, I knew you were going to be a wonderful mom!!! I hope you don't mind I am going to add you to my blog roll!