Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Hopkins on ABC


If anyone is interested in what I did before I was a mom, tune into the new Hopkins show on ABC this Thursday night 10:00pm/9central. I worked as a nurse in the PICU (pediatric ICU) which will be featured this week on the show. Yeah, it was craziness. I tried to avoid the cameras, but who knows, maybe I'll make an appearance.

It's kind of bitter sweet now, not working there. It was probably the hardest thing I ever did, and you seriously had to put your entire life into each of the 12 hour shifts working there, literally trying to save lives 24/7... it was a whole other world in the PICU, but it was so worth it. I saw lots of miracles, and grew a ton during the hard times. In a way, it really prepared me for being a mother, which is the best job in the world, and a LOT less intense and crazy than the PICU ever was! Phew!

2 comments:

Carissa, Brandon, Carly, & Tyler said...

Brandon and I were wondering if you were going to be on the show. We'll definitely have to watch this week to see if you make an appearance!

Angela Hill said...

I just set my dvr to record it!!! I can't believe you would avoid the cameras after all the trouble you went through to get on game shows!!