Wednesday, July 23, 2008

six!?!


I can't believe little Parker is already 6 months old! The time has FLOWN by. Our little man is now sitting up, can't get enough of his baby food... he LOVES the stuff, and is learning to drink juice from a sippy cup.

His first tooth started coming in yesterday... crazy. We love our little Park. It is so fun to watch him grow up. He is the happiest baby in the world, and NEVER stops smiling. I took him to the mall the other day to get his pictures taken, and boy, do I have a little ladies man! He would try to flirt and smile with every woman that glanced in his direction. What am I in for with this kid?

9 comments:

Cori Henderson said...

How sweet! What an adorable smile. Its so fun when babies are happy all the time. Your so lucky to have such a sweetheart.

Katie said...

Oh my gosh Emily - he's so cute! Luke hasn't even started a tooth yet. I love how Parker just keeps getting cuter and cuter. It's so funny how outgoing he is.

Brittany said...

um..he is gaining weight!!! he looks so good! and older!

Tom and Nan said...

Oh my gosh!!! He is too cute!! i can't wait to kiss those chubby cheeks.

The Skinners said...

Emily,

He is the cutest kid ever and I can't wait for him and molly to get together!!! I want to see the picture people pics!

Love Hannah

Matt and Jennae Porter said...

He is honestly the cutest baby boy I have ever seen. What a little character. How did you get him to drink from a sippy? I have been trying with Savannah for MONTHS now. Wants nothing to do with it... just throws it on the floor and screams until she gets her bottle. Ugh!!

winston and jillyn egan said...

He is so dang cute! I love his big blue eyes! He is totally going to be a ladies man!

Jewels said...

He is so freaking cute, arent boys so much fun? I cant believe how busy life gets and its seems like yours is going like crazy. Well you look darling like usual. Hope you are doing good.

lauren ann said...

He is precious