Friday, July 13, 2007

Our first baby purchase

So, I have wanted this Phil & Teds stroller since before I was even pregnant. Its a jogging stroller which you can also attach a car seat to, unlock the front wheel to use as a regular stroller, lay the entire seat flat for a newborn, or add the second seat on to make it a double stroller. This thing does it all!!! It happens to be the "stroller choice of the celebrities", so of course the biggest con is the price. Well, I was so thrilled because we actually bought the $400+ stroller on Craigslist.com for only $125. We found it in Dana Point, California, and Chad's parents were angels to drive there and pick it up for us. It looks brand new and I couldn't be happier!!! I can't wait to put the little tyke in there and wheel him or her around. Here are some pictures of the single and double connections... isn't it sweet?!?

7 comments:

callie said...

so cool! i am dying for this same stroller, thought it was only in my dreams because of the price, but now you and craig's give me hope!

Lezlie Wagner said...

what wonderful news.... this way I can know all about your life any time I want..... thank you!!!! By the way.... congrats on the babe!

Leale said...

that's the stroller lisa has. i know she just loves it!! congrats on the first big purchase. it's always fun acquiring things. i have something in mind for you as soon as you tell me pink or blue:-)

we're so excited for you.
love, the leale's

Lisa said...

I am so jealous you bought your stroller for so cheap! You will love it! I definitely love mine. And now I feel even cooler knowing that it is the celebrities choice of stroller!

lauren ann said...

Yeah... I am so glad I have a new blog to stalk. I am glad you joined the blogging bandwagon and CONGRATS on the baby on the way. That is so exciting

Sally F said...

I love that the front wheel unlocks! That's the one thing I dislike about my jogging stroller--that stupid wheel is so hard to stroll around with.

Gotta love craigslist, huh? It's really the greatest!

AJ said...

Yeah, after seeing Lisa tote that thing around I'm jealous. It would be great to take the kids for a run to give Jayne a break.