Tuesday, July 17, 2007

Go Hopkins

So, for the 17th year in a row, Johns Hopkins Hospital has claimed the title for the #1 hospital in the United States (don't ask me how, I only work there). I love my crazy job almost as much as the "Best of the Best" paraphernalia that I have acquired over the past 3 years of working there. I must say that this year's tote bag is far superior to the key chain and license plate frame from years past. So, here's to you Hopkins... you keep giving me a pay check and I'll keep sporting my new tote bag, as we keep our fingers crossed for next year.

2 comments:

Andrea said...

I love seeing the pic of where you're working. I want to come and visit sometime. We just flew into Utah tonight and Ellie screamed the entire time. It was very exhausting and embarassing. I hope you don't have one like that!!

Eric and Megan said...

Emily! This is Megan (Burton) Woodley. I miss you! I just met up with Candace and Yoadge and Lacey and Can Can told me you have a blog. i'm so glad I found it!! Congrats on being prego. Babies are the best and you are going to be an amazing momma. I'm so glad you have a blog...I'll totally be blog stalking ya to see what you are up to. You are so darling - I miss you!