Thursday, July 12, 2007

I've joined the Blogging World!!!



I figured that I spend too much of my time "Blogger stalking" while I am on the computer, which can only be justified by having a blog of my own.... I have been inspired by many friends who update their blogs frequently with pictures, music, videos, etc. I am definitely a greenie in the blogging department, but I will give it my best shot!

So, an update on our life... We still live in Maryland, we have a little townhouse outside of Baltimore in a place called Owings Mills. Chad is in Pharmacy school at the University of Maryland, and I am a nurse at Johns Hopkins Hospital in the Pediatric ICU. We really like it out here, and its great being so close to D.C. and New York, but we miss everyone out west a whole lot.

Oh, and we are pregnant! Yeah!!! We figured it was about time since we are celebrating our 5th anniversary in August (wow, thats crazy!) I am 12 weeks along, due January 23rd, and we are so excited!!! I have been feeling pretty good and have only thrown up a few times, so it hasn't been too bad. We got to hear the heart beat last week which was so fun! (A whopping 164 beats per minute). I don't think I have started to "show" yet, but I am sure that my latest cravings of guacamole, french fries, and American Easy cheese (the blue squeeze can... love that stuff!) will be sure to make the belly pop soon!

6 comments:

mzwick said...

Em & Chad,
I LOVE your blog! I was on facebook (alias Steph) and I saw the link to your blog on Tia's page in your message. That's how I got on! Detective work, you know?!
I love you guys and your blog is really cute!
Love,
Mom

callie said...

are you kidding??!! i am so excited!!! because not only are you blogging (yay!) but your pregnant (double yay!!) congratulations...i didn't even know! well, i am more than happy for you and the chad and can't wait to continue stalking your little family and your fun adventures!

Zach and Katie Hillstead said...

CONGRATULATIONS!!! I had first of all no idea you had a blog, but more importantly that you are pregnant! That is so exciting! We are expecting as well, and I am due Nov 30th. Just hit the half way point on Friday. We find out what it is on Monday, I CANNOT wait. Hope you are feeling well! Our blog site is: www.zachandkatiehillstead@blogspot.com

Zach and Katie Hillstead said...

ooops minus that @ sign. I'm retarded.

Sally F said...

Hi Emily,
Welcome to the blogging world! It's fun, huh? Andrea gave me your blog address. Cute pics! Congrats on the pregnancy! I'm excited to keep up with your guys' adventures!

AJ said...

Welcome to the blogosphere Emily (and Chad indirectly). Now we can know what you're up too since we never see you guys *sniff. Add us to your friends list web.mac.com/aaronedman