Thursday, January 7, 2010

My favorite Christmas Present

All I wanted for Christmas was a night out with Chad-- and a full night sleep without the kids. So, my parents watched the boys for a night while we were in Vegas. Chad and I felt so free as we drove away! We stayed at the Green Valley Resort, shopped at the district, ate at the Cheesecake factory, went to a movie, slept in, and enjoyed a nice breakfast buffet. I wish we could say that we missed the kids that night, but we were having to much fun to really worry about them. Thanks Mom and Dad for taking care of the little guys. Best present ever!


5 comments:

winston and jillyn egan said...

Ahhh...you lucky ducks. Isn't it the best not to worry about your kids when your sleeping. Sleep seriously is more valuable than gold. I'm glad you got one night of it...and I'm glad you had a good time with your hubby:)

Lacey said...

umm yeah that sounds like an amazing gift! i am glad you had so much fun! i think that when we take time away from our kids it helps us to appreciate them more, so it is something you must do! :)

Lindsey, J.D. said...

That sounds awesome!! I'm sure before too long I'll realize just how priceless it was .....

Zwick family said...

I'm still SOOOOO jealous!!! I'm hoping that my turn is just around the corner. Katey has been waking up during the nights again lately, and it's KILLING me. I agree with that sleep is more valuable than gold. I would kill for more sleep.

Love,
Andrea

georgeandmarie said...

So fun!! We love this hotel in Henderson!! We go down and stay there at least 6-8 times a year! LOVE IT!! your boys are getting so big and are SO precious! Looks like life is treating you pretty good!!