Thursday, October 29, 2009

The pumpkin patch

I love the month of October for so many reasons, but one big one would have to be the trip to the pumpkin patch.

I don't know why I get so excited for this every year. A couple of weekends ago, we went to a farm out here that did not disappoint! We got to play in the corn,

rope swing in the hay stacks,



ride the "cow train",

feed the baby goats,

and chase a chicken until it got away (so sad)


Then we rode out on the tractor to hand pick our pumpkins in the beautiful pumpkin patch






Parker was loving the farm, and especially loved seeing all the trucks and tractors ("I drive")


and dancing like a cowboy to the barn music.

Blake was content just hanging out with Mom

What a fun night!

6 comments:

Lindsey, J.D. said...

Oh my gosh, Parker is such a big boy and oh-so-cute!! I can hardly wait until our little boy is that age. Seriously!!!

The Gardners said...

Looks like fun! I am so jealous that you you guys can go to a pumpkin patch in Tee-shirts and shorts, It is snowing here.

P.S. Blake is getting so big... What a cutie.

winston and jillyn egan said...

Em your boys seriously are so cute. Don't you love having boys? It's the best!

Cori Henderson said...

So fun! I love pumpkin patches this time of year!

Carissa, Brandon, Carly, & Tyler said...

How fun! We don't have anything like that here! We did get to go to the farm of one of Brandon's patients and pick out a pumpkin for his office. It was one of the biggest pumpkins I've ever seen!

The Skinners said...

K We wish we could have done this with you. Ours was a little lame and Jeremy kept saying, this is definitely no baughers!!! But yours looked just like that. Oh ours was so sad compared to yours. So fun! Miss you guys tons
love
hannah