Saturday, October 17, 2009

Dear Parker:

I know you never asked for a little brother, so thanks for being so nice to me. I can't stop staring at you whenever you are in the room. I watch you wherever you go because I want to be just like you. No one can make me smile bigger than you can.
Especially lately, now that you are giving me attention and big hugs! Thanks for always helping Mom change my diapers, for getting me my binkie when I cry, and for always offering me your pretzels. Thanks for letting me wear your pajamas when mine were all dirty ( I know that's embarrassing that they fit me too)
and for letting me in on your bath time ( I know that shocked you a little bit the first time I was in there with you)

You are the best big brother in the whole world, and I hope to grow up to be just like you! I love you!

Love, your baby brother Blake (Gake)

10 comments:

Cori Henderson said...

Oh my gosh! That is so cute! Your boys are adorable.

winston and jillyn egan said...

Ahhh that was sweet. I can't believe how big he is getting. They both are so dang cute:)

Brittany said...

he has the cutest chubbiest cheeks, love the dimples!

Carissa, Brandon, Carly, & Tyler said...

That is just so cute!! I hope we get the opportunity to see you guys sometime soon! I think Blake looks so much like you, Emily!

Tia Zwick said...

Em! You are so creative with your blog posts. It sounds exactly like what Blake is thinking. Way cool. Ha ha. I love the bath pictures. Tell the boys Tia is coming this weekend and Glenda is coming the next weekend. :)

Broadbent Family said...

Such a darling post! I love it. Your boys are SOOO dang cute...and Blake might be the cutest baby I have ever seen...so beautiful! Those chubby cheeks and dimples are too much..I would never stop staring at him! I can't wait for Cooper to be that cute to Christian:)

The Chase's said...

How cute are your boys! It actually makes me baby boy hungry.:)What a cute family!

Joe, D.D.S. said...

tell your boys to leave some coolness for my boy.

Melissa said...

um, blake is your twin emily. so cute. so glad your cute boys are buddies. fun!

Stephanie said...

he is beautiful. can't wait to see you guys this weekend!