Thursday, September 10, 2009

Washington County Fair

A few weeks ago, on a Saturday morning, the day started out like this:



Chad was working overtime for another Pharmacist that was on vacation, so I decided to brave the Washington County fair parade by myself with the boys. It was a complete success. Parker loved the parade, and the candy that came along with it. He was perma-grin all morning



After Chad got off work, we went to the fair and met Nana and Boppa there. Parker loved seeing all the animals. He almost crushed this baby chick to death:



So we decided that feeding the baby sheep and goat was an activity that was better suited for Park




All of this excitement was topped off with a little of this:


And now I think Parker wants to be a farmer when he grows up. Thanks for the good time Washington County Fair! See you next year.

1 comment:

Zwick family said...

I LOVE this pic of Parker!!! I would love to live close and do all of this stuff together!!!

Love,
Andrea