Friday, September 18, 2009

Sister Zwick

My little sister Tia opened her mission call at our house last week. It was so much fun to hang out with her the couple of hours before, in anticipation. The rest of my family drove up from Vegas for the big moment. She is going to the UTICA, NEW YORK mission, and goes into the Missionary Training Center on December 16th. We are so excited for you Tia. We are going to miss you like CRAZY while you are gone. Seriously, I don't know what I am going to do without you! But we know you will be the very best and cutest little missionary out there, and we promise to send lots of letters and packages and update your blog every week :) We love you Sister Zwick!



4 comments:

Jess and Matt said...

That's so exciting! Wow, I can't believe she is that old, all my memories of your family are when they were just kids. New York will be awesome! Congrats Tia!

Unknown said...

whaaaaaaat she is going on a mission?!?!? I am so out of the loop! Congrats Tia!!! We will have to come out and visit you!!!!

Tia Zwick said...

THANKS EM!!!! I will miss you guys so much too!!! It will be such a sad goodbye, but we'll be able to do it. That was so nice to do a post devoted to me! I was so excited to see this! I can't wait for the letters, cute packages, and blog! I'm sure you'll be my most consistent pen pal!

The Armstrong Article said...

I was blog lurking, today, using my SIL's blog list (Marie Wright) and came across this post. How could I not comment!
I grew up in the Utica NY mission, and my parents still live there. It's so beautiful there! She will love it!