Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Faces of Blake

Our cute little guy is so smiley these days. It has been so much fun to see his cute little personality come out. I love his full blown smile like this one. It just makes me laugh...



But I think his flirty smirk, that shows off his dimple in his left cheek, just might be my favorite...



And in case you are wondering, Blake is a tank. At 2 months, he is in the 86th percentile for weight, 78th for height, and he is wearing the same outfits that Parker wore when he was 6 months old.

8 comments:

Mr. and Mrs. Smith said...

Oh my Gosh Emily! He is so freakin cute! He looks so much like you!! I love that smile! Ahh he's so perfect!

Joe, D.D.S. said...

The name totally fits.

jami said...

em, he is so cute. I love that he is a big boy! Thats totally how Mac was! SUper cute smile.

Lindsey, J.D. said...

You guys definitely make some cute kids!! I can't believe how big he is compared to Park.

Adrienne said...

What a little stud. You're gonna have a hard time keeping girls away from that flirty little smile!

Angela Hill said...

what a cutie!!! love the dimples!!

Stephanie said...

I LOVE HIM!

The Skinners said...

he is so freaking cute! i love the look on his face in his green shirt. I cant wait to see him.

loves