Sunday, July 5, 2009

Happy 4th of July!

Blake and I came home from the hospital on the 3rd, my mom's birthday, and got to spend the whole holiday weekend at home, with a lot of my family who came in town to help us out. We had a fun 4th of July playing with the baby. That night we lit fireworks in on the street in front of our house. Parker couldn't get enough of them, and kept asking for more. Hope everyone had a fun holiday weekend!


Blake


Park and Blake


Parker thinks he is hot stuff with his new set of wheels


Watching the fireworks

11 comments:

Zwick family said...

I love him!!!! I wish that we could've all been together last night. We will next year for sure!
Load up on the Diet Coke!!

Love,
Andrea

Laura said...

Em - you are beautiful and baby blake is darling! congrats! life with 2 boys...I cant imagine! hope you are enjoying st george...where in st george are you?

Unknown said...

oh he is absolutely beautiful! Congrats you guys!

jami said...

Emily, congrats on your cute new little guy. I am so excited for you guys.

Cori Henderson said...

I love those pictures. Your boys are so cute!

winston and jillyn egan said...

Oh my gosh I haven't checked in lately...CONGRATS!!! He is adorable:) but you already know that. I am happy for you guys and I hope you are recovering well!

Eric, Sammy, & Kami said...

Em, he is so perfect. Congrats, on the new addition to your family. What a cute little family you have. We can't wait to meet Blake. Dylan and him are going to be best buds.

The Chase's said...

Can I just say you have the cutest boys ever!! You just need to have a ton of babies. Blake is adorable. Congrats!

The Mursets said...

Congrats on your new baby! I can't believe he was so big! Andrea told me you had him...

Shelley said...

Congrats on baby Blake! He is so cute!

The Skinners said...

He is adorable! what else can I say...you guys make beautiful babies! Cant wait to meet him.

loves