Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Eight is Great



Sorry for the lack of posts this month. I just got back from my trip out to see family and help with the big move to Vegas, so I am WAAAAAAY behind on the blog and have lots to blog about, so don't worry... many more posts are on the way. But, first I need to give a shout out to my little Park who turned eight months old today. What?!?! He is such a little joy in our lives. He has the cutest personality EVER, and loves to smile and flirt with everyone. On the airplane, coming back to Maryland, he wanted to walk up and down the isle and smile at each individual person on the plane. He would get mad at me if I walked too fast and passed a row. What a character. His favorite thing to do lately is get his picture taken. If you hold up a camera and count to three, he does the cheesiest little smile, and then likes to look at the picture and smile at himself. He found a new love for boating this month, and absolutely loved watching Chad ski behind the boat. He says "Mamma" now, and I can't get enough of it. Our little social butterfly still is not wanting to crawl, but recently learned he can scoot backwards while on his tummy. Maybe crawling will come next month. Park loved playing with his aunts and uncles, cousins and grandparents over the past couple of weeks. He misses you all!!!!!

9 comments:

Lacey said...

he is so cute he has to marry halle! don't even worry about not seeing us, i just thought it would be fun if you had a minute and it sounds like you didn't. but i miss you too and i am sur e there will be other opportunities. love ya!

Cori Henderson said...

Time goes by so fast! Before you know it he'll be in school. He is so adorable. Looks like you've had a Busy summer!

Angela Hill said...

too cute!! I'm so jealous that he learned mamma so quickly. I think that was the last word both my boys learned!!!

Katie said...

WOW, WOW, WOW. I really can't believe how much character one little 8 month old can have!! He is such a little charmer. I bet you will be approached someday for him to come model for some company. He's just so dang cute.

Matt and Jennae Porter said...

I can't get enough pictures of that little guy. What a handsome boy!! He looks so cute in his life jacket. Savannah HATED her life jacket, and screamed the ENTIRE time it was on her. no fun!!

Tia Zwick said...

Em, Park's hair is so blonde. I wish I could've been with you more when you came out to visit. But holidays are coming and I'll see you soon. Happy 8 months Parker! love you guys!

courtni said...

SOSOSOSO CUTE!!! I finally got Jett's b-day pix! They're up...and the call - 2nd Counselor (BISHOPRIC!) Wow, we had to whip out the beard trimmer and shorten the mullet for that one!! It's sick, we're so so stoked. Big change and i'm naive so I'm 100% excited...until sunday hit and he was gone 6am-3pm...wow gnarly for sure!!! PARK IS ADORABLE so are you and chad - wouldn't that be fun to hang out and get the runts together? DANG. HENDERSON? RANDOM!!!!

Joe, D.D.S. said...

I'm going to have to stop coming to your blog because Parks makes me see what we're missing. I can't believe how big he is. What a stud.

Daniel T said...

Hello! We found out that some of the members of our ward, namely Kristyn Trimble and, now, Nicki Brammer, are related to, or friends with, Chad. Anyhow, you have a beautiful family and I'd love to get Chad's email. Mine: djtodd@gmail.com

Take care!