Friday, May 2, 2008

HAPPY MAY 2nd!

Some of you may know, or remember that May 2nd is my own special holiday. I know, call me crazy, but for some reason ever since I was a little girl, May 2nd has been my favorite day of the year. I have always thought that one year, something really special would happen on May 2nd. But, even if nothing ever does, it is still really fun to look forward to May 2nd, as just an extra special day. It's never too late to pick a favorite day. I promise it is really fun. Happy May 2nd everyone! (and happy birthday Katie Leale)

6 comments:

Angela Hill said...

You make me laugh so hard. But I did wake up this morning and think "it's Katie's birthday, and Emily's favorite day of the year"!!! Happy May 2nd Em, I hope it's everything you hoped for!!

Shelley said...

You are really funny! Maybe I'll try this. But, which day to pick????

Nate and Lori said...

This is funny! I always celebrate my half birthday, and try to make Nate feel guilty for forgetting about it each year. You are too cute!

The Randall Family said...

Chad and Emily,
This is Brock and Michelle. We have been peeking in to see the pictures of your cute little Parker. We are so happy for you guys. Congratulations!
Love,
Michelle and Brock

callie said...

haha. the memory is coming back. you are too cute! and that baby of yours rolling over (!) is pretty darn cute too!

Leale said...

i do have to tell you that even it was my birthday, i too had thought..."it's emily's favorite day of the year." i think i'll always think about you on my birthday.

hope you had a great May 2nd