Monday, April 28, 2008

Our little stud




Parker is such a fun kid, I seriously love being his mom and feel so lucky to get to be with him all day, every day. Some of his favorite things to do are go running with me in the mornings, go outside (sometimes we will have to go on 3 walks a day) get his hair/head washed, talk to his baseball mit that hangs above his changing table, play with the toys on his bouncer, watch basketball with Dad, snuggle, and as of yesterday, roll over! (video to come later). He is our little social butterfly who will flirt and smile with any stranger that even throws him a second glance. Man, I love this kid.

7 comments:

jami said...

I totally think he looks like matt in that pic. really cute.

Tristina said...

What a great picture! Whenever I talk to you or read your blog I get so excited that I am having a boy :-)

Nate and Lori said...

He's so cute! Its so refreshing to hear a mom that loves being a mom. Parker is so stinkin cute

Matt and Jennae Porter said...

He gets cuter with every post. I sure hope I get to meet him in person someday!

Joel and Teri's Place said...

Oh he is so cute I just want to get on the plane. He we want to plan a trip in the fall and get it on the calander, even get tickets early so we can get excited about going back there. LOVE YOU!!! Mom and Dad

Joe, D.D.S. said...

Pull the goalie!

Melissa said...

He is lucky to have such a fun mom. He is so cute and looks so happy. And I love his little shorts.