Saturday, April 12, 2008

My Husband, the next Kobayashi




One little known fact about my husband, is that he can dominate eating competitions... yes, kind of disgusting, kind of cool. A couple of weeks ago, he was in the annual wing eating competition out here. Two years ago, his team won, last year they came in 2nd place, and this year they came in second again, but Chad seriously carries the team. He ate 57 wings in 30 minutes, but what is even more impressive is that his first 30 wings were done in 5 minutes! Parker and I were so proud cheering him on. It was quite the event.


Parker... Future wing eater


Chad, choking them down


Chad and his team, "The Dream Team"


Dad ate how many?!?!?

12 comments:

AJ said...

A man among boys.

Eric, Sammy, & Kami said...

I am truly envious of your remarkable talents. Unfortunately, my eating disability has forever sidelined me from the playing field, so alas, I must live through you. I eat so slow samantha threatens to yank my food before I've finished.

The Drawes said...

That's my brother... Still a fat kid at heart!

Carissa, Brandon, Carly, & Tyler said...

Love it! We're so sad we had to miss out this year! Well, at least I am, Brandon said he'd never do that again! And Parker's onsie is amazing!

Lindsey, J.D. said...

That is the funniest little face ever. Made me laugh. Any news on operation family?

Lezlie Wagner said...

how do you little people eat so much :) I love you guys!

Joe, D.D.S. said...

Having eaten 35 wings once, and being fatter than chad, I'm not sure how he does it.

lauren ann said...

That is IMPRESSIVE... what a talent

jami said...

That is so funny. My husband loves wings but his record is only 38, so go chad. My only question is where does all that food?

Matt and Jennae Porter said...

Kinda gross, but definitely cool. Good job Chad!

callie said...

sick but cool at the same time! i hope they were really good wings...

Eric, Sammy, & Kami said...

Emily how do you put two pictures next to eachother like that. Help??