Monday, April 21, 2008

Cherry Blossoms





So, I know this post is a little old, but the pictures are great, so I have to post them. A couple of weeks ago was the Cherry Blossom Festival in Washington D.C. The trees are so beautiful for about a week, and thousands of people go to see them. Chad had a Pharmacy conference thing for a couple of hours in Alexandria (the cutest little town in Virginia, just outside of D.C.) So, Parker and I walked around the place, grabbed some lunch, and then we all went to D.C. to check out the blossoms. Parker loves to be either outside, or in a place with lots of people to look at, so it was the perfect outing for him!






6 comments:

Sarah said...

I came across your blog accidently. I hope you don't mind, but I have to say our babies look alike! (Patrick was born Dec. 20 so he is bigger.) My blog is turnersoncloverlane.com. I think you will think so too!

Eric, Sammy, & Kami said...

i miss my freind.

Marc, Michelle, Jackson, and Bennett said...

I just stumbled across your blog today...hope you don't ming. :) It was fun to see you and Parker a few weeks ago at your parents house, for a second. What a fun place you live right now! So close to so many fun things on the East coast. I loved in Alexandria one summer and loved it. Fun to see pictures of you guys! Hope you don't mind if I peek in on your guys via your blog once in a while.

Lacey said...

emily you look amazing! an your little parker is so cute!

Joe, D.D.S. said...

the babies look nothing alike except in the fact that they are both babies.

Melissa said...

I absolutley LOVE when the cherry blossoms are in bloom. WE had those trees lining our little island in NYC. So beautiful. I miss it!

You are looking good, girl! You have such a cute family. Parker is adorable.