Wednesday, November 28, 2007

4th and 18...

Can I just say that I love BYU? My family went to the BYU vs. Utah game on Saturday and it was a great game. We even talked my Dad (a vocal U of U alum.) into wearing BYU gear. And he was glad that he did. Utah fans may complain about calls, but all I can say is 4th and 18! It was so much fun to be back in that stadium, cheering our cougars onto victory. We had some great seats on the North side, about 10 rows off the field. Here are some pictures of us at the game, right after the BYU win. Notice everyone in the background rushing the field. Gooooooooooo Cougars!



2 comments:

Angela Hill said...

Boooooooo!!! Go Utes!! j/k looks like you guys had fun!!

Eric and Megan said...

Go Cougs! I wish I would have known you were going to be there. I was at the game too! That would have been awesome to see you there. I'm getting so excited for you to have your baby. You will be an amazing mother! By the way, you look awesome...you barely look pregnant! So lucky!