Tuesday, November 6, 2012

Hailey's Blessing Day

The blessing day is the day that I look forward to my entire pregnancy.  It is just the perfect combination of family, church, a new baby, and a party.  There is always just a sweet spirit about the day, and I absolutely love it. Sunday, November 4th, was Hailey's blessing day.  It was really, on of my very favorite days ever.  The weather was warm and perfect, the blessing was amazing, Hailey couldn't be cuter, and the after party went perfectly.  I took almost 400 pictures... but can you blame me? She is just a stunning little girl.




























3 comments:

Katie said...

I love her. Wow. So glad you posted these adorable pictures. I miss you buhrnams. Especially this new one. Those eyes. What a perfect little face.

Unknown said...

oh she's just precious

Robin said...

What sweet pictures and look how gorgeous you are! Hailey is precious and looks like a little princess.
I enjoyed your testimony on Sunday and the parts of the blessing that I caught. Congrats!