Thursday, June 10, 2010

"THAT fun place" (not to be confused with: A fun place, THE fun place, or ANOTHER fun place- all totally different)

About a month ago the carnival came to Grand Junction and stayed for 2 weeks.  I think we were the most frequent visitors.  Parker was in absolute heaven and asked to go back every minute of every day.  We ended up going 4 or 5 times, I think.  It was a sad day for Parker when "that fun place" packed up and left.  He still reminds me daily that it is closed.  Hopefully he isn't scarred for life.




4 comments:

Zwick family said...

I miss you guys SOOOO much! If we ever had any extra money to come and visit, I would be there in a heartbeat. Em, are you going to Utah for the Reunion and wedding? My kids and I are planning on being there. All of us in the Basement together! Loved the pics of Parker and Blake at the Carnival. AWESOME!!! My kids are still scared to ride on the "moving" horses on the carousel. We just all sit in that chair together.
Love you!
Andrea

Carissa, Brandon, Carly, & Tyler said...

I always knew you were Fair people! Trying to blame it on you kids so you could get your fill of fair food- Nice!!!

The Drawes said...

Fried Twinkies?!?! Who wouldn't want to spend all their time there!?!? Looks like it was so much fun!! I want to see you guys soon!!

Melissa said...

Oh my gosh your boys are so so cute!!!!