Friday, April 30, 2010

Good friends, good times...

While we were in California, we got to hang out with some of our very best friends, the Skinners, who were there on a family vacation. Oh, how we love the Skinners, and miss them to pieces!!!!

It felt like we had never been apart as the guys talked, the kids played, and Hannah and I reminisced as we tried to capture the whole event on film. By the way Hannah, I need a picture of us together. I didn't get one!




And after much anticipation, Blake and Halle finally got to meet. I think it was love at first sight.







Blake is clapping for himself for giving/getting such a great kiss. haha

Lets get together again soon!

2 comments:

Nate and Lori said...

How fun is this? It must be great to be on the other side of school.

The Skinners said...

so cute! I am working on my post too. I will email you the pics. I love all the posts! Cant wait to see you soon!