Monday, February 1, 2010

TWO!



Parker woke up on Saturday morning, January 16th and found out it was not just a normal Saturday... it was his birthday. Being overcome with excitement he said, "Car-ker Happy. I dive car. I bite cake. Phewwww. HAPPY!" Translation: "It's Parker's Happy birthday! I want to go to Chuck E Cheese to drive the little car, eat cake and blow out my candles because it's my Happy Birthday."

So, that is just what we did.

We wore ourselves out at Chuck E Cheese for lunch




Opened presents all day long


Blew out the candles on a cookie monster cake





And finished the day off by going mini bowling.




Parker now proudly tells everyone that he is "TWO" We love you so much Parker. Happy Birthday Bud!

5 comments:

Joe, D.D.S. said...

Happy b-day Parker. Joe, Lindsey and now Max love you. Parker makes me so excited for the future!

Nate and Lori said...

Happy birthday Parker! I can't believe that he's 2. Time sure flies. Both boys are so adorable!

Lindsey, J.D. said...

So I really love that picture with both boxes in all the moving stuff a couple posts back. So fun! What incredibly cute kids. I never thought I'd be lucky enough to get such a cute one too, but I did. Who knew!!

Happy birthday Park! :) Can't wait to see you guys one of these days.

The Skinners said...

That is the cutest thing I have ever seen! I love love love the cake! Your amazing

Zwick family said...

Parker is the cutest 2-year old boy in the world, and Blake's the cutest baby boy! The cake is unbelievable. I can't believe you made it, Em. Oh, I'm so excited to come and see you on my baby's birthday...get it?
Love,
Mom