Wednesday, May 20, 2009

DR. CHAD ANTHONY BURNHAM



Even though Chad finished all of his school requirements early, and we have been out of Maryland for a little while now, last Friday was his actual "graduation", which we didn't even fly back to Maryland for... party poopers, I know. But as of last Friday Chad now officially has his Doctor of Pharmacy and Master of Business degrees, and can be called "Doctor Burnham". I am so proud of Chad. He is one of the smartest people I know, and has worked so hard the past few years. Through all of the long hours of school work, he still found time to be the best husband and dad for me and Park. On Friday Parker and I took a cake to the Pharmacy, where Chad was working, and then decorated the house with balloons, a banner and music for Chad to come home to. We topped the night off with Chili's take out... yum! I love you Chad! Congratulations!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!



11 comments:

Unknown said...

congrats chad!!!!!

Unknown said...

Wow! Congratulations to the Doc. And his cute family!

Deon said...

Congratulations you guys! Whew - we know such dang SMART people!! And of course, Chili's is most appropriate! I think I need a chocolate lava cake in your honor.

Zwick family said...

Congrats Chad!!! We are so proud of you and all of the long hours of schoolwork that you've put in to get this. Awesome job!
Em, we are planning on blessing Katey the first Sunday in June. I think it's June 7th. I would love for you guys to come!! Talk to you soon!

Love,
Andrea

AJ said...

Congrats Chad. You were missed at graduation. People kept asking me about you. Don't worry, I told them how much you hated them all and couldn't stand to even be in the same auditorium with them ;)

The Skinners said...

CONGRATS CHAD. We are still sad you didnt come out. Hopefully we will see you soon.

Molly said...

Hope you don't mind - I went blog hopping and saw your blog. So fun that you live in St. George and enjoying it- that is great place. And Parker is so cute. Take care.

Nate and Lori said...

I kept hoping that you guys were going to come out, but I guess we'll let it slide this time. Congrats to Chad! Good luck with the new job. I think you should get to say that you minored in Dentistry too.

Jessica Rodgers said...

I saw your blog on stephs Your little boy is too cute. Good luck with baby #2 soon. Are you nervous to jump two kids. I was scared out of my pants. Now 2 is a peice of cake!

Kent and TerriLyn said...

Congratulations! We are so happy for you!!! Davis says hi.

Shelley said...

Congrats to all three of you for making it through the school years! Congrats on finding a place to settle in - it looks like you are comfortable and happy. And, i have to admit that thinking about the west and Cafe Rio makes me a tad homesick. Utah does have so much gorgeous scenery and outdoorsy stuff to do. Your house looks awesome from the glimpses you've posted. And sheez, the seizure story is freeky - I'm so glad he is okay! I simply can't imagine going through that.

Now go down some fry sauce for me!