Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Parker's First Birthday

Parker turned 1 on January 16th. I can't believe he has grown up so fast! We had a "cars and trucks" themed birthday party for him and some of his/our close friends. It turned out great... complete with orange cones, traffic signs, and a road that went around the kitchen that featured 52 pictures; one from every week of Parker's life. He was such a man and downed his entire mini cake that I made him. He couldn't shovel it in fast enough. We are in love with our little boy and have had the best year getting to know this cute little guy. We love you Park! Happy Birthday!!!!!!!!!!!

4 comments:

Zwick family said...

Em, I love all of the cute decorations and truck stuff that you did. Parker is the best!!!

Love,
Nana

adventure knitter said...

what a cute theme and cake! great job! good luck w/ the move and everything. we're going to miss you guys. and congrats on baby boy #2! i was hoping you'd have another boy since they're going to be so close. i love what good little friends Meg and Mia have become. keep in touch!

Katie said...

WOW. What a party. That is so creative. I love the "Park here" sign. And 52 pics of every week!! That is a really cool idea. No question - that kids is loved. Really cute cakes too.

Tia Zwick said...

Em, it all is amazing! I wish I was there to see my Peebsters down his cake! The "Park Here" sign was her brilliant sister's idea :) I'm picking up mom at the airport tomorrow! And then next weekend I'll see you! Can't wait!