Sunday, August 3, 2008

The Howard County Fair

So, typically I don't really like to got to the fair, but yesterday was a beautiful day with nothing to do, so I loaded up the hand sanitizer and we went. We actually had a really, really great time. Parker loved the baby animals, and watching all of the big rides go around and around. Chad and I each took him once down the big super slide. People were a little surprised we would take him down it, but the little dare devil wasn't even phased by it. I think I was more scared than he was. The fair food didn't look too great, so we shared an ice cream to hold us over and stopped at Pei Wei (PF chang's take out) on the way home. YUM!

4 comments:

Carissa, Brandon, Carly, & Tyler said...

what- no krispy kreme chicken sandwich, no corn dog, no turkey leg, no fried twinkie! What were you guys thinking!

winston and jillyn egan said...

Looks like fun! I love the one standing in the corn...he is seriously cute! Love his smile.

Matt and Jennae Porter said...

A trip to the fair just isn't complete without a deep fried Snickers bar!!! Looks like you guys had a great day.

Jewels said...

you guys look so freaking cute. Im sure you had a ton of fun. We just went to the zoo a couple of weeks ago and the kids loved it. Hey honey I dont know if you have talked to Hayley Rasmussen or not but I was just wondering how she was doing. Anyways talk to you later!