Thursday, April 3, 2008

Parker's Blessing Day





Parker was blessed on Easter night at my parents house. It was so special and personal to do it there, with so many family members to join us. We felt so much love for little Parker. Thanks to everyone who made it out for the blessing. It meant a lot to have you all there. Chad gave Parker a beautiful blessing. I am so grateful for such a wonderful husband to do this for such a wonderful son. Wow. I love my boys. After the blessing, we had a great dinner and socialized with the fam. Here are a couple of pictures of Parker with his grandparents on his blessing day.


5 comments:

Tristina said...

I love the picture of the three of you - what a beautiful family!

Matt and Jennae Porter said...

He looks so cute in his little blessing outfit. What a special day for your little family!!

courtni said...

so so cute!!! do I have your e-mail address? send it to me if I don't ct@neffheadwear.com
xo

Adrienne said...

What a cutie. I can't wait to meet the little guy. By the way, my dad mentioned something to me about your job that you do from home. I don't know what that was all about but if there's an opening or something I'm totally interested.

mzwick said...

This was the best day. Thank you for making the effort to bless him in Utah so we could all be together. Chad's family was so nice to make the effort to come from California, too. The pictures turned out great. Parker's such a little performer. Em, I wonder where he gets that?
Love you all,
Mom