Thursday, January 24, 2008

one week old!

Parker turned one week old yesterday. Wow, this week has totally flown by. It has been just like heaven having this precious little spirit in our home. I love everything about being a mom, I never knew I could love someone this much! Events of the week, besides eating sleeping and pooping include: sponge baths, visitors, first trip to the doctor (parker was such a little performer, just stared wide eyed at the doctor the whole time and didn't make a peep), hanging out with mom and grandma during the day and snuggling with dad at night when dad comes home.... oh, and last but not least, the cord came off today. Parker is officially a big boy now. It has been so wonderful to have my mom here with us. Parker loves his grandma, and Chad and I love hanging out with my fun mom. Here are some new pics.





9 comments:

Lisa said...

Omigosh Em! He is so cute! I'm sorry we haven't been by yet, I don't want to bring the kids with me during the day, and by the time Cody comes home, well, we still don't want to bring the kids with us.:) Plus, it's cold season and I would hate to pass along germs to little Parker. Keep the updates coming and hopefully I can sneak away sometime this weekend by myself to come visit!

Angela Hill said...

he's so stinkin' cute!! You guys are such awesome parents staying so positive about everything!! I could learn a lot from you.

Stephanie said...

Em, I love him! He is so perfect! He looks like a total "boy" in his beanie. I can't wait to see him!

Zach and Katie Hillstead said...

he is so cute!!!!

sam said...

You guys are making me want another one already. Stop it!! He is SO perfect. Give him a big kiss for me. I can't wait to meet him.

georgeandmarie said...

Emily he is seriously so so cute!! Every time you post more picture I think he looks even cuter! Nice work!!

The Drawes said...

you guys...... SO CUTE!!!!

question for you... help me out on this blogspot thing... how do you add people on your blog as friends?!?!?!

Kristen said...

He is so darling! Your mom is so lucky to get to be there with you. You all look so happy! Congrats again.

Katie said...

I think he looks especially happy in that last photo :-)
I'm really happy for you guys. Parker is such a chilled-out cute kid.