Thursday, November 1, 2007

Tag... I'm it.

So, Lindsay tagged me the other day, and here we go...
A. The rules of the game are posted at the beginning.
B. Each player lists 6 facts/habits about themselves.
C. At the end of the post, the player then tags 6 people and posts their names, then goes to their blogs and leaves them a comment, letting them know that they have been tagged and asking them to read your blog.



1. Chad and I love to share everything. We split both meals at restaurants, drink from eachothers cups constantly, sleep on the same side of the bed (I like the edge, and he has to snuggle right up next to me) and he even lets me wear His pajamas.



2. The longer I live in Maryland, the more I realize that I LOVE Utah. The past four years on the East coast have made me really miss: family, mormons, cinnamon bears, CAFE RIO, the Malt shop, American Fork canyon, Rhodes rolls, snow shack, mountains, DRY/non-humid air, BYU football, mexican food, and good customer service.



3. I am completely obsessed with making lists, crossing items off lists, feeling my baby kick, planning parties, pottery barn, diet coke, guacamole, New York City, Wicked the musical (we have seen it 9 times I think.) mint ice cream, fall leaves, and Halloween (my fav. holiday).



4. I am not all into gameshows, I actually hate watching TV, but somehow, (not sure if this is lucky or unlucky) I have been a contestant on The Price is Right, and the Wheel of Fortune.



5. I tend to take on too many things at the same time, for example: Running a marathon 2 weeks before my wedding, or Working 12 hour shifts in the ICU of the #1 hospital while being pregnant. Hmmm... not sure why I do this to myself.



6. I am 6 1/2 months pregnant and can not wait for our little boy to get here. I am so excited to be a mom I can hardly stand it. we've been working on the nursery lately, and it is going to be so stinking cute.



YOUR TURN! I tag: Hannah, Chanel, Jami, Carissa, Adge, Lacey

6 comments:

AJ said...

PROTIP: You can get Rhodes rolls at the Safeway down the road.

Tristina said...

Wow - you were really on the Price is Right? We have to talk about this soon. I want to hear more about this one!

callie said...

cinnamon bears! i totally forgot about those little guys...i was especially a succor for the chocolate covered ones. yum to my tum!

maybe you should put a clip of the price is right on the bloggy...that was one of the funnest/funniest things to watch!

Lezlie Wagner said...

Em you really are amazing... I can;t wait ot see your little boy!

Broadbent Family said...

I love it! You are so cute. Hey, I'm sending out Cooper's announcement and wanted to send you one. Could you email it to me? lindsandstevebroadbent@gmail.com. Thanks hon.

Carissa, Brandon, Carly, & Tyler said...

Just trying to wait patiently for your Halloween pictures. We want Hefty and Glad!!!