Saturday, August 18, 2007

5 YEARS!



Yesterday was our 5 year wedding anniversary! I can't believe that it has been five years already, WOW! But they have really been the best five years of my life.


Last night I came home from work to 2 dozen beautiful roses, and Chad and I had dinner at the Bonefish Grille. It was great. But we are continuing the celebration next week, since I have a few days off. On Wednesday morning, (the 22nd) we are going to our ultrasound to find out if we are having a boy or a girl, then we are driving to the Eastern Shore to stay on the beach for a few days. I can't wait!


I am so greatful for Chad and for the wonderful husband, and best friend he is to me. I love him with all my heart, and I constantly wonder how I got so lucky! Happy anniversary Chaddy!

6 comments:

Starley Family said...

That's awesome! We had our 5 year on June 22 this year. We also went to the Bonefish. I ordered the Cedar Plank Salmon and have not been able to eat my favorite meal the rest of my pregnancy. I am due on Valentines Day. I can't tell by counting the days. When are you due?

AJ said...

Nevermind about that golf invite then for Thursday Chad ;). Have fun on the shore!

Katie said...

Congrats guys! 5 years!! You are such grownups. :-)

Lisa said...

Congratulations! And good luck with the ultrasound appointment tomorrow! I hope baby Burnham cooperates and shows you what "it" is!

callie said...

congrats! i can't believe it's been 5 years ago! and did it really all start at liberty square??? i can't wait to hear what your having!

Marisa said...

Hi! I saw your blog on Cody & Lisa's and I had to check it out! Congrats on the pregnancy and 5 years, wow! Your house looks adorable and I'm sure you will be the cutest pregnant girl EVER. I had my last 2 babies in Jan/Feb and I think it's the best because it's after Christmas but long enough before summer that you have time to get back into shape, the kid will be in the middle of their age group at school and there's nowhere to go at that time of year anyway so you can just stay home and enjoy your new baby. Good luck with everything!